The classic 'curly cable', the VCC has been part of some of the most historic moments in rock and roll history. A unique multi-gauge design uses individual conductor types that are optimised for their particular frequency ranges, resulting in a reliable coiled cable that is truly musical. The cable is nine metres long (29.5 feet) and comes in black, blue, red, silver or white.
- Multi-gauge conductors to give optimum performance at all sound frequencies
- Finest grade 99.99% purity, oxygen-free, copper cable conductors for superior sound
- Maximum noise isolation using two separate shields
- Premium quality, abrasion resistant, high-temperature PVC jacket for maximum durability
- Precision-machined gold-plated connectors with one-piece tip for maximum conductivity and the reliability you need
- Precision formulated polypropylene dielectric for better signal transfer and unique sound quality