Since producing the world's first rackmounted tuner, the DT-1pro which appeared in 1987, Korg has continued to produce classic models that define the era, including the DTR-1/DTR-2 in 1994 and the DTR-1000/DTR-2000 in 2002. Now in 2013, Korg unveils its latest rackmount model. The pitchblack Pro features a new 3D visual meter that's so beautiful you'll think of it as an aspect of your stage performance. The three-dimensional expression of light delivers an unprecedentedly visual element. Although it's in a rackmount form factor, the body is ultra-lightweight and slim, allowing it to be used anywhere. This is a new generation of rackmount tuner that every guitarist/bassist with professional aspirations should experience.
19-inch rack-mount tuner for guitar/bass
The pitchblack Pro is a rackmount tuner that's easy to see even from a distance, allowing you to tune confidently. It's ideal not only on stage but also during rehearsals or recording. The crisp lights in your rack will attest to your professionalism.
Large 3D visual meter ensures unprecedented visibility.
The newly-developed tuning meter provides a revolutionary visual effect. In addition to the powerfully illuminated color LEDs that provide unparalleled brightness, the special design with treated acryl allows a three-dimensional view of the light, from the surface of the source all the way into its depths. This means that from any distance or angle, discrepancies or change in pitch will be instantly obvious. The pitchblack Pro brings the guitarists/bassist a new dimension of tuning experience.
Three meter display modes
There are three display modes available for the large meter.
Buffered output minimizes any change in audio quality.
The pitchblack Pro is designed with a buffered output to minimize any change or additional noise in the audio input signal. There's also a Mute function that lets you tune without producing sound from the OUTPUT jack. The MUTE jack allows a foot switch to turn mute on/off, for convenient tuning between songs during a live performance.
- Tuning: 12 Note Equal Temperament
- Detection Range: E0 (20.60 Hz) ~ C8 (4186 Hz), Sine Wave
- Calibration Range: A4 = 436-445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Detection Accuracy: +/- 1 cent
- Display Mode: Regular / Strobe / Half Strobe
- Input impedance: 1 M Ω (when tuner is on)
- Cable Checker function warns of broken or shorted cables.
Front Side: Input 1 (mono 1/4" jack) for Guitar /Bass Mute (mono 1/4" jack) Cable Check (mono 1/4" jack)
Rear Side: Input 2* (mono 1/4" jack) *This jack is intended for use with the line output from an effect unit or keyboard; this cannot be used simultaneously with the INPUT 1 jack Output (mono 1/4" jack) DC IN (9V)
- Power supply: DC 9V, AC adapter(KA350）
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) Tuner Only: 430 x 49 x 44 mm / 16.93 x 1.93 x 1.73 inches (including protrusions) When used with the rackmount adapters: 482 x 49 x 44 mm / 18.98 x 1.93 x 1.73 inches (including protrusions)
- Weight: 363 g / 12.80 Oz. (Tuner Only)
- Accessories: AC adapter, Screw x 4, Washer x 4, Rack mounting adapter x 2