The Fender Acoustasonic™ 90 is perfect for the acoustic guitarist who needs compact, powerful and affordable amplification. With its 90-watt power amp, 8" cloth-surround low-frequency woofer and high-frequency tweeter, it packs stage-worthy performance into a lightweight combo weighing only 18 lbs.
The Acoustasonic 90 also delivers a wealth of other versatile features, including instrument and microphone channels with independent tone and effects controls; smart feedback elimination circuit with on/off switch for each channel; studio-quality effects including reverb, echo/delay, chorus, Vibratone and more; XLR line output with ground lift; auxiliary input external media player use; strong but lightweight five-ply hardwood construction; and a classic Fender look with brown textured vinyl covering, black grille cloth and chrome hardware. Optional two-button effects-select footswitch also available.
- Wattage: 90 Watts
- Inputs: Two - (One 1/4" and One XLR / 1/4" Combination Jack)
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Channels: Two - (Instrument and Microphone)
- Horn Tweeter: One - High-Frequency Tweeter
- Cabinet Material: 5-Ply 5/8" Lightweight Plywood
- Grill Cover: Brown Textured Vinyl Covering with Black Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 9.81" (249 mm)
- Amplifier Width: 19.37" (491 mm)
- Amplifier Height: 15.375" (391 mm)
- Amplifier Weight: 18 lbs. (8.16 kg)
- Effects: Vibratone, Delay, Chorus, Tremolo
- Unique Features: instrument and microphone channels with independent tone and effects controls; smart feedback elimination circuit with on/off switch for each channel; studio-quality effects including reverb, echo/delay, chorus, Vibratone, and more; soundman-friendly XLR line output with ground lift; auxiliary input for use with a media player; strong, lightweight five-ply hardwood construction; and classic Fender cosmetic treatment with brown textured vinyl covering and chrome hardware. An optional two-button effects select footswitch is also available.