The Ashdown AAA EVO 60-10T is a lightweight and feature packed 60 watt bass combo with a single 10” Ashdown speaker. The 60-10T features passive and active inputs, tube emulated overdrive as well as a balanced XLR-DI output and tweeter, making it a very practical combo for rehearsals/small gigs and more. The AAA EVO 60-10T has the option for an extension speaker out to transform this practice amp into a gig worthy rig.
The AAA EVO 60-10T comes equipped with an Aux mix level control for the line input and a headphone out is also provided for silent late night sessions.
The AAA-60-10 features a straightforward 3 band EQ to fine tune your tone, but the supplied AppTek cable and socket allows the player to expand the amp’s tonal capabilities.
Download Ashdown’s signature ABM Pre App (available via Agile Partners Amp Kit) and switch on the incredible features that you get from the formidable ABM range including Sub Harmonics, Tube Drive, Compression and comprehensive 7 Band EQ, thus transforming this little amp into a tone machine.
- Power Output: 60 Watts
- Speaker Configuration: 1 x 10”
- Speaker Outputs: 1/4" Jack
- Frequency Response: -3db at 22hz and 25khz
- High Instrument Input: Impedance - 3.9M Ohm Input range 150mv to 20v p - p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance - 10k Ohm Input range 300mv to 40v p - p
- Line Input: Yes with mix control
- DI Output: Balanced XLR
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- EQ: Bass, Hi-Mid, Lo-Mid, Treble & Variable Mid Sweep
- H x W x D (mm): 520 x 475 x 340
- Weight (kg): 11