Immediately identifiable on stages around the world thanks to its glowing VU meter, the Ashdown ABM has been a firm favourite with professional gigging bass players for the best part of twenty years.
Now in its fifth incarnation, ABM EVO IV pairs class-leading preamp sophistication with uprated powerhouse performance and an all-new 9-band EQ - available in three head versions, two are rated at 600W and one at 1200W.
The ABM 600 EVO IV teams the ABM preamp with a gut-rumbling 600W power stage.
- Power Output: 600 Watts
- Power Requirement: 115-230 Volts
- Speaker Outputs: 4 x Jack/Speakon outputs
- Frequency Response: -3dB @ 17Hz und 30KHz
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input: Impedance 22k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohm balanced, Level 0dBu nominal
- Tuner Output: Impedance 22k Ohms, Level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohms Per Side
- Effects Send: Impedance 22k Ohm, Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: Impedance 22k Ohms, Input Level 0dBu Nominal
- Output Tubes: 1 x 12AX7
- H x W x D (mm): 135 x 474 x 320
- Weight (kg): 12.5