Introducing the new MINI5 Rhythm - the incredibly lightweight and compact Modeling Guitar Amplifier that lets you jam along or practice with its built-in a wide range of rhythm patterns.
- 11 realistic amp models inherited from the popular Valvetronix series
- Amp models range from intense high-gain types to pristine clean sounds that can also be used with keyboards and other instruments
- A total of eight effects: four standard effects(compressor, chorus, flanger, and tremolo); four types of delay/reverb
- The proprietary VOX "Bassilator" circuit delivers a heavy sound with ultra-low frequency, creating a rich low end rhythm response.
- A variety of rhythm patterns organized into 10 genres, plus metronome patterns, for a total of 99 choices. Use the GENRE knob and VARIATION button to easily recall the desired rhythm.
- Battery operation (six AA batteries) for portability to perform & practice anywhere, with approximately 19.5 hours of playing time (at the 0.1W setting); an AC adapter is also included.
- An independent mic input jack can be used with a delay/reverb effect to get your ideal vocal sound.
- AUX input jack lets you connect your MP3 player for jam sessions or practice.
- Headphone/line output with a cabinet simulator can reproduce the resonances of a speaker cabinet.
- Power Select (5/1.5/0.1) switch lets you adjust the volume without impairing tonal characteristics, such as the sense of drive or air.
- High-performance, built-in E-string tuner.
- Classic VOX design is complemented by a rugged metal grill on the black and ivory models.
- The Classic model is all Vox with its diamond fret clothe and gold trim.
- Carrying strap is included for convenient transportation.