Independent volume and gain control for all three channels has arrived with the 5150III® 50W EL34 head. Experience total control, along with the same lethal looks and ferocious EL34 tone of the 100-Watt head.
The EL34 power tubes deliver signature harmonic overtones, with more dynamic compression and saturation that evoke a more modern “British” sound, all with the sustain and versatility expected from EVH® 5150III® amps.
Channel one boasts a more sparkling and compressed clean tone, while channels two and three possess a slightly darker and compressed tone with even more saturation than before. Channels one and two each have dual concentric gain/volume controls, with shared EQ (low, mid, high), while channel 3 has an independent EQ. Other features include a rear-panel resonance control that tailors low-frequency response for all channels and a global presence control.
Wrapped in an elegant gold and black EVH motif, the EL34 50-watt head also is equipped with an effects loop, headphone jack, pre-amp out and midi-in.
- Series: EVH 5150 III Heads
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Colour: Black and Gold Motif
- Controls: Channel 1: Independent Volume and Gain w/ Shared Low, Mid and High; Channel 2: Independent Volume and Gain w/ Shared Low, Mid and High; Channel 3: Independent Volume, Gain, Low, Mid and High EQ, with Global Presence and Resonance
- Effects Loop: 1/4in - (Send/Return)
- Inputs: One - 1/4in
- Headphone Jack: 1/4in
- Line Out: One - (1/4in)
- Channels: Three
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 50 watts
- Cabinet Material: Birch Ply
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Black Powder Coated Caps
- Front Panel: Gold Anodized
- Control Knobs: Chicken-Head Style Pointer
- Pre Amp Tubes: 7 x JJ ECC83S (12AX7)
- Power Tubes: 2 x JJ EL34 Matched
- Footswitch: 4-Button Footswitch Included