The MV50 Series from VOX represents a truly innovative approach to guitar amplification. This little monster weighs in at only one pound but boasts a tremendous 50 Watts of power and produces serious guitar tone that rivals the sound of your favorite tube amp. Equipped with Nutube, the revolutionary new vacuum tube, the all-analog preamp circuit preserves the richness and warmth of your guitar’s natural sound, while an innovative Class D power amp provides enough volume for any environment.
- Only 500 grams (1.1lbs)! An ultra-compact amp head that you can easily carry in one hand
- Monstrous sound with 50W of output power, all in an unbelievable size
- Equipped with an analog preamp driven by Nutube, the new vacuum tube that shrinks the size of conventional tubes, but retains the tone
- Inspired by classic American amplifiers, The MV50 Clean provides natural clean tones and plenty of headroom.
- MV50’s circuit design was meticulously crafted to closely resemble classic analog circuitry
- Equipped with a Class D power amp for quiet, efficient and reliable performance
- EQ Switch adds or cuts low-end for pairing with a variety of cabinets
- Line/headphone out with cabinet emulation for direct recording or performance
- Retro-chic design with a mirror-finish front and VU meter
- An ideal match with VOX’s new speaker cabinets, the BC108 and BC112