Extremely compact and light, yet extraordinarily powerful: with the world’s first crossover PA, HK Audio is setting new standards for portable PA Systems.
Crossover means the bringing together of the various advantages different speaker formats offer. The superior, far-reaching high frequencies you’d expect from a high-quality fullrange cabinet. The elegant and space-saving appearance of a column system. And the powerful bass of a hefty subwoofer housed in a wooden cabinet. All at the sensationally low weight of 16.3kg.
This is made possible thanks to a bunch of innovative technologies. Like the Multicell Transformer (MCT), which delivers the quality performance of a large high-frequency horn at a fraction of the size. What’s more, the MCT guarantees the acoustically flawless coupling (Coherent Wavefront Stacking) of the two satellites in a mono column format. Then there’s the ingenious Anti-Resonance Bracing (ARB), which ensures that the subwoofer uncompromisingly converts every single watt of power into pure low-end energy. The practically minded and comprehensively appointed input section makes a separate mixer superfluous in the vast majority of cases.
And one absolutely unique factor: depending on the task at hand, LUCAS NANO 600 can be used as a slim mono column or as a compact satellites/subwoofer system. Or, simply combine two mono columns to experience the first ever “big” PA system that can be transported in two hands.
- Versatile: Configures as a mono PA, a 2.1 or a twin stereo setup
- Two satellites with a 4.5' woofer and 1' tweeter
- 10 Inch Subwoofer
- 5 Inputs, 3-Channel-Mixer, Mic In 1 with Phantom Power
- 460 W power amp
- 130 dB max. SPL
- First of its kind worldwide: MultiCell Transformer for optimum dispersion
- Low-resonance bass enclosure for remarkable low-end performance
- Satellite transport bay inside the subwoofer enclosure
- Weighs just 16.3 kg
- Several optional add-ons (bag and add on kit not included)