With this fantastically detailed and comprehensive book, the inimitable Justinguitar.com guides your through 18 of the greatest Blues Lead Guitar Solos, featuring Guitar Tab and standard notation, as well as explaining how to get the correct sound and feel of each song.
In his unique style, Justin Sandercoe presents something more than a mere Tab book. Blues Lead Guitar Solos is a complete guide to learning some of the greatest blues solos ever set to record. Such legendary Guitar solos like Hendrix's All Along The Watchtower and Hey Joe, Cream's Crossroads, T-Bone Walker's I Got A Break Baby and so many more are all transcribed with detailed playing notes, helping you to nail each and every note exactly how you hear it!
Featuring the biggest names in the history of blues, this songbook is both a wonderful introduction to blues lead playing, and an invaluable guide to learning to play such wonderfully expressive solos by Guitar gods like Stevie Ray Vaughan, B.B. King, Howlin' Wolf and Robben Ford.
What sets Justinguitar's books apart from others is his commitment to teaching you in great detail and with exceptional clarity. Beginning with a lengthy introduction with some general hints and advice, Sandercoe then goes on to break each solo into manageable sections with detailed instructions, giving you all the possible help in playing every lick.
Not only do you get the notes themselves, Blues Lead Guitar Solos also provides an introduction to each song, a brief harmonic analysis, a guide to amplifier settings so you can get the perfect sound, as well as a guide to incorporating licks from these solos into your own playing. All of this is aimed towards helping you become a better player, rather than merely imitating other guitarists. Also featuring a scales guide at the end of the book, you'll be creating your own solos in no time!
Perfect for beginners to the blues, or experienced guitarists who want to learn more about this brilliant genre, the Justinguitar.com Blues Lead Guitar Solos songbook delves deeply into each solo, guiding you through each and every note.
- All Along The Watchtower [Hendrix, Jimi]
- Call It Stormy Monday (But Tuesday Is Just As Bad) [The Allman Brothers Band]
- Crossroads [Cream]
- Going Down Slow [Witherspoon, Jimmy & Robben Ford]
- Guitar Man [King, Albert]
- Hey Joe [Hendrix, Jimi]
- Hide Away [King, Freddie]
- I Got A Break Baby [Walker, T-Bone]
- Mary Had A Little Lamb [Vaughan, Stevie Ray]
- Mama, Talk To Your Daughter [Ford, Robben]
- Need Your Love So Bad [Fleetwood Mac]
- Sen-Sa-Shun [King, Freddie]
- Shake For Me [Howlin' Wolf]
- Sweet Little Angel [King, B.B.]
- T-Bone Shuffle [Walker, T-Bone]
- The Thrill Is Gone [King, B.B.]
- Tin Pan Alley [Vaughan, Stevie Ray]
- Whipping Post [The Allman Brothers Band]