GE100 Guitar Multi-Effects Processor is a brand new release in Mooer’s Multi-Effects Processor product line. By using a completely new digital planform, GE100 will provide you with the most authentic, modern and rich tones. No matter it is stompbox simulation or amp simulation, or other effects which carry Mooer’s legacy, this Guitar Multi-Effects Processor will present all. GE100 has its unique and rich tones. With easy operation and versatile function, it can definitely help you to get your own unique sound!
Why is distortion so important to every guitarist? The reason is that distortion is the heart of Rock N Roll, as well as the heart of a guitarist’s tone! From light overdrive to smooth sustain Crunch and to stormy crazy metal distortion, what kind of distortion are you really obsessed with? You will find the answer in GE100. During the R&D process of GE100, Mooer’s algorithm engineer has put the distortion sound as the top priority. After careful modeling and testing, the end result is that 23 distortion sounds and 7 amp simulations are finally put into GE100, which can satisfy all your ambitions about distortion.
- Large high brightness LCD display
- 8 effect modules & 66 effect types
- 23 drive sounds with 7 legendary amp simulators
- Assignable expression pedal
- Scales & Chords dictionary
- Tap tempo function and 180 seconds looper
- 40 Drum rhythms & 10 Metronome rhythms
- 80 Factory preset patches & 80 User patches
- DC 9V Adapter or AA battery (x4) power supply