With the Zoom G3 version 2.0 and the G3X, the maximum number of simultaneous effects has been increased to six, and a new scrolling function allows you to control all of them intuitively using the stomp box size panels. Along with 94 types of effects, 22 amp models with realism so advanced that they include overtones are at your command. With the addition of the G3X and its expression pedal that increases your sonic freedom, ZOOM has introduced another revolution in guitar sound creation.
Realism so advanced that it includes overtones - 22 amp models
In addition to models of 13 amps that are among the best in the world, 9 new amp models have been added that are so realistic they include harmonics. Each amp has its own cabinet modeling, so even the sonic characteristics that vary depending on physical traits—the number of speakers and cabinet materials—have been impressively re-created. By combining amplifiers and cabinets from different makers, you can even create your own unique amp sounds.
- Evolution of tube amp simulation.
- 94 stompbox models.
- Looper function with 40-second phrase recording/overdubbing.
- USB audio interface for DAW recording.
- Integrated drum machine.
- 100 versatile effects on-board.
- Balanced XLR output for DI use.
- Output modes for stage or studio.
- Accurate, real-time Tuner function.
- Runs on batteries, AC adapter, or USB power.
- World's fastest patch change speed: 1ms.
- Super-low noise design.
- Optional foot switch allows versatile remote operation
- Free Edit & Share software for Mac/PC.