The Duet Stereo Looper was designed in the USA by Design Engineer Ray
Heasman. Ray was instrumental in the design of the very popular Pigtronix®
Infinity Looper and the Pigtronix® Echolution 2. XVIVE asked him to create
a unique mini looper that would be more than just another “me too” entry into the
What he designed was a revolutionary way of allowing both series recording
and playback of two loops. The new Verse/Chorus works beautifully
with the Undo/Redo mode and has excellent low frequency Response.
The stereo inputs have high headroom and an extremely low latency
response (<1.5ms) to user inputs. The outputs are stereo and of course
it is true bypass. There is USB support for future updates and upgrades.
We think the new Duet Stereo Looper is very special. We hope you enjoy
this pedal and will do so for many years.
- Xvive DUET Stereo Dual - Loop Looper with two modes: Undo/Redo and Verse/Chorus.
- Stereo 44 kHz 24bit audio, voiced for an analog sound.
- High dynamic range inputs and outputs for loud instruments, three times linelevel.
- Capable of interfacing with both instruments and linelevel equipment.
- Flat frequency response down to 10 Hz for bass instruments.
- True bypass.
- USB port, for firmware updates and future updates and upgrades.
- Requires 9 to 12 Volt input, center pin negative. Input is protected against incorrect voltages and polarities.
- Two seriesmode separate loops to record to, each with a maximum length of 5 minutes.
- Each loop can be recorded, overdubbed, or played separately.
- One 5 minute loop that allows undo and redo.
- Capable of RecordPlayOverdub,and also RecordOverdubPlay for ambient loops.