Turbo-charges your guitar signal with lethal amounts of ultrahigh gain, combined with a built-in noise gate to knock out unwanted noise and add definition to syncopated riffage. Extensive EQ controls let you sculpt your tone with fiendish precision, and the additional Scoop switch provides an instant high- and low-frequency boost that'll rumble the room while also adding clarity.
This compact but powerful MXR guitar pedal is all you need to unleash the most devastating contemporary metal guitar tones ever heard. The FullBore distortion pedal turbo-charges your guitar signal with lethal amounts of ultra high gain. This is combined with a built-in Noise Gate to knock out the noise associated with extreme gain levels while also adding definition and tightness to syncopated metal riffs.
The effect pedal's extensive EQ controls, with Bass, Mid, sweepable Mid-Freq and Treble knobs let you sculpt your tone with fiendish precision. The additional Scoop switch provides an instant high and low frequency boost that'll rumble the room while also adding clarity. Available from MXR, the world leader in analog pedal technology.
- Super high-gain distortion
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid frequencies
- Tight, fast, switchable Noise Gate for syncopated metal riffage
- Internal Gate Trigger control lets you set the Noise Gate's sensitivity
- Scoop Switch boosts the highs and lows while the EQ stays active
- True Bypass with LED
- All-analog circuit path
- Input Impedance: > 450kOhms
- Output Impedance: < 10kOhms
- Signal to Noise All Controls @ Mid Position: A' weighted (Vref = 1 Vrms)
- Gate Off: > 70dB
- Gate On: > 85dB
- Frequency Response
- Gate Open: 0dB from 20Hz to 20KHz
- Gate Closed: -20dB at 500Hz -25dB at 20KHz
- Tone Controls
- Low: ±9dB at 100Hz
- Mid: ±16dB at 200Hz to 5KHz
- High: ±12dB shelf at 1.5KHz
- Bypass: True Hardwire
- Current Draw: 18 mA