The GD30CE 12-String features a solid Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides that combine to produce a rich, resonant sound. The slim Mahogany neck and 12" Rosewood fingerboard give a great feel and playability to the instrument. The onboard Takamine TP-4TD preamp system features a built-in tuner, three band EQ and gain controls for rock solid amplified play and enhanced versatility.
Other great features include a synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle, Rosewood headcap, pearloid rosette and dot inlays, chrome die-cast tuners and a beautiful gloss finish.
Body & Bridge
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Dreadnought 12-String
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Black w/ White Dots
Neck & Fingerboard
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 38 Coated Phosphor Bronze 12 String (.010-.053 Gauges)
- Special Electronics: Takamine TP-4TD Preamp with Built-In Tuner