The Faith Classic Burst Series is made using the classic combination of Red Cedar and Mahogany meaning it sounds as rich as it looks plus this model's 45mm nut makes it finger pickers dream.
The three-tone burst finish, based on deep browns, reds and amber, is intentionally understated and is a personal favourite of Patrick's. A beautiful classic vintage burst that's got a little more character than some other manufacturers.
The tonal character has the emphasis on the lower-midrange with a beautifully warm & vocal nature. Bound with Solid Macassar Ebony and using the same high quality timber for the fingerboards, headplates, heelplates, bridges and bridge pins.
- Top Wood: Solid Red Cedar
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany (Deep Satin)
- Side Wood: Solid Mahogany (Deep Satin)
- Binding: Solid Rosewood
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design - 12 Fret to Body
- Fingerboard: Mcassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm or 45mm (see specific model)
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Indian Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: PU Lacquer Hi-Gloss all over
- Hardcase: Included