The Venus is the now iconic shape that brought Faith Guitars to the consciousness of so many players over the years. The combination of a 15" lower bout and a slimmer depth of body looks to classic OM or Auditorium body-shapes for inspiration, and makes the Venus the perfect compromise.
Faith All-Mahogany models deliver a clear, linear tone which is very sweet and woody with plenty of midrange.
Using Mahogany for both the top and body of a guitar makes for a very “friendly” instrument that responds well to hard picking, strumming and finger-style techniques alike. Further to this, the sound produced is unburdened by overly audible overtones and harmonics, so they perform brilliantly when recording.
This model is fitted with Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex Pickup electronics.
- Top Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Back Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Side Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Binding: N/A
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 2mm Abalone
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Faith Precision Chrome
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: NuBone (LC6116)/(LC9110)
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Indonesian Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Ablone Dots
- Finish Type: 2 Stage Satin all over
- Hardcase: Not Included