U.S.-designed Paramount series acoustic instruments are finely crafted and specially voiced to bring your artistic vision to life. Each all-solid guitar offers many legacy design elements of classic ’60s models, including special checkerboard binding and rosettes, unique pickguard shape, and abalone and mother-of-pearl "Concert Tone" fretboard inlays. And even with this art deco look, Paramount instruments still retain their footing in modern design. All-new Fender- and Fishman®-designed PM preamp systems are equipped with specially voiced for each body shape in the series, ensuring complete tonal control and variation.
Available in an elegant natural finish, the Paramount Standard Triple 0 features not only thoughtful vintage appointments, but also the craftsmanship of a truly high-performing instrument. Crafted from premium tone woods such as mahogany back and sides and grade "A" Sitka spruce top and equipped with quartersawn scalloped "X" bracing, the Standard triple 0 cutaway model is designed with freely vibrating, resonant tone in mind. It also features a fast-playing "C"-shaped mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard, both of which are designed to accomodate the most demanding playing styles.
- Body Back : Solid Mahogany
- Body Shape: Orchestra Cutaway
- Body Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid A Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: Fender '60s Checkerboard
- Special Electronics: Fender/Fishman® PM System
- Hardware: Nickel-Plated
- String Nut: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Nickel
- Fretboard: Stained Ovangkol
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone and Mother-of-Pearl "Concert Tone"
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Height: 9.0
- Length: 43.0
- Volume: 4.255
- Weight: 21.0
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)