The T-Bucket™ 300CE dreadnought cutaway acoustic is even more supercharged now, with upgraded features including a remarkable new holographic rosette inlay, new quilt ash top option, new 12th-fret “F” logo inlay design, and Graphtech® Nubone™ nut and compensated bridge saddle for enhanced tone.
The other great T-Bucket™ 300CE features you already know are still here, too. These include flame and quilt maple tops in several finishes with quartersawn scalloped “X” bracing, mahogany back and sides, body binding and headstock pinstriping, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, strap-pin and end-pin jacks, and Fishman® Isys III pickup/active preamp system with built-in chromatic tuner, on/off switch, three-band EQ and volume control.
- Body Material: Flame Maple Top with Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Controls:Built-In Chromatic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- SPL Electronics: Fishman® Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Bridge: Rosewood with Graphtech® Nubone™ Compensated Saddle
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone™ Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)