Small-scale powerhouses with a scale of 590mm, Faith Nomad models are designed for those players who want and need to travel frequently with their guitar, but dont want to compromise on sound quality.
Faith Nomad guitars still use solid tonewoods for the top, back and sides of each instrument, ensuring the tonal richness for which Faith are known. And to finish the whole thing off, each Nomad guitar comes complete in a specially made gig bag.
Faith Nomad guitars are equipped with the CnR3 proprietry preamp and pickup system. This excellent system offers 3 band EQ, a phase button to combat feedback, and a fully featured tuner with high-visibility digital display. The piezo pickup strip is located beneath the bridge saddle, with the output jack and battery compartment housed separately at the base of the instrument.
- Scale Length: 590mm
- Top Wood: Solid Mahogany (Satin)
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany (Satin)
- Side Wood: Solid Mahogany (Satin)
- Binding: N/A
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 2mm Abalone & Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Set Neck
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Precision Chrome
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: NuBone
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Indian Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Preamp / Pickup: Faith CnR-3 System