Speedy, powerful and articulate, the Jazz Bass quickly carved out a niche for itself when it was released in 1960. The 2017 Limited Edition American Professional Jazz Bass combines modern features with a stunning figured maple top to create an instrument that looks as beautiful as it sounds.
The brand-new V-Mod single-coil Jazz Bass pickups use a carefully selected blend of alnico magnet types for balanced tone with authentic Fender sonic DNA. Designed for comfort and performance, the slim modern C"-shaped neck profile feels just right nestled in your hand while the 20 narrow-tall frets provide a familiar playing feel and perfect intonation. The four-saddle HiMass Vintage string-through-body bridge features nickel-plated brass saddles for a touch of extra 'zip' in the tone.
With its authentic, original-era sound and updated modern style, the 2017 Limited Edition American Professional Jazz Bass FMT is a rare, inspiring example of Fender's world-class craftsmanship.
- Manufacturer: Fender
- Model: 2017 Limited Edition American Professional Jazz Bass FMT
- Top Material: Figured Maple Top
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Profile: Slim "C"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage
- No. of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Tuners: Fender Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Pickups: Bridge: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazz Bass, Middle: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1 (Middle Pickup), Volume 2 (Bridge pickup), Master Tone