The Pro Series DK2QM Pro Series Dinky features an alder body with a striking quilt maple cap, flat-sawn graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck with wrap-around heel, rolled fingerboard edges, compound-radius (12"-16") maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset black dot inlays, Black neck and headstock binding, thumb-wheel truss rod butt adjust, direct-mount Seymour Duncan® JB Zebra (bridge) and '59 Zebra (neck) humbucking pickups with five-way blade switching, Floyd Rose® bridge, and black hardware.
Jackson Pro series instruments are exactly that—pro-level guitars for pro-level players. Neck-through-body models feature hand-rubbed oil neck finishes and graphite neck reinforcement rods for the ultimate in sleek playability and rock-solid sustain and stability. Bolt-on-neck models feature an innovative “wrap-around” three-bolt neck joint with remarkable strength, style and feel.
Jackson Pro series guitars are built with the very best parts for pro tone, stability and durability for stage and studio alike. Nowhere is this more evident than the bridge. Pro series guitars feature Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolos, Jackson Hi-Mass hard-tail and string-through bridges.
Pro series models feature compound-radius fingerboards. Jackson pioneered the use of this innovative design, in which the fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
Pro series models present Jackson players with an alluring assortment of stylistic features and options. These include ebony, maple and rosewood fingerboards; sharkfin, offset-dot and “piranha” fingerboard inlays; deep solid colours and beautifully figured tops; and, of course, the classic Jackson six-in-line headstock.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Poly
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® R3 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Direct Mount Seymour Duncan® Zebra JB TB4 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Direct Mount Seymour Duncan® '59 Zebra Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Two Inside Single Coils, Position 3. Both Full Humbucking Pickups, Position 4. Outer Neck Single Coil, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges