The PRS SE Custom 24 is the quintessential SE instrument, designed to faithfully reflect the PRS model that started it all. The PRS SE Custom 24 brings classic PRS playability, reliability, and a vibrant tone. Gig-ready and studio sound, this model keeps all the same foundational specifications as the SE Custom 24: maple top, mahogany back, Wide Thin maple neck, 24 frets, 25” scale length, the PRS patented molded tremolo, and dual 85/15 “S” pickups with a 3-way blade switch and push/pull tone control for coil tapping.
- Top Wood: Maple with Maple Veneer
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 “S” Humbucker
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 “S” Humbucker
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch