An eye-catchingly adventurous design—an exquisite exercise in chrome, plastic and wood—the Jaguar guitar’s delightfully off-kilter aesthetics and unique sound made it a darling of underground artists from the ‘70s to today. Though it was the pinnacle of guitar technology when it was released in 1962, time (and technology) marches on so we updated the Jaguar with modern features and materials, hot-rodding it for today’s players. The result? The American Professional Jaguar—a dangerous instrument with bite.
Developed by Michael Frank, the brand-new V-Mod Jaguar pickup design expands the guitar’s sonic palette with hot, vintage-informed tone delivering plenty of midrange punch and definition. Retain high end clarity when adjusting the volume control, thanks to the new treble-bleed tone circuit that lets your tone shine through in all its glory. The new modern “Deep C”-shaped neck profile feels just right in your hand while the narrow-tall frets make it easy to bend strings accurately and play perfectly intonated chords.
The improved tremolo and bridge incorporate a screw-in arm and brass Mustang saddles that stabilize the strings while adding a touch of sonic zip to your tone.
The best of yesterday and today, the American Professional Jaguar is the latest form of electric inspiration from Fender. Step up and stake your claim to a legend.
- New modern “Deep C” neck profile
- Narrow-tall frets
- Treble-bleed circuit
- Bone nut
- Includes Elite Molded hardshell case
- Redesigned bridge with modified posts, brass Mustang saddles and screw-in arm (Jazzmaster and Jaguar models)
- New nickel-silver pickup claw (Jaguar model)
- Four-way pickup switch/pickup phase switch (Jaguar model)
- Pop-in tremolo arm (Stratocaster models)
- New bridge with compensated brass barrel saddles and redesigned bridge cover (Telecaster models)