It’s no secret that Brad loves Telecasters. His 1968 Fender “Old Pink” Paisley Tele generally stays at home while he’s on tour, but the arsenal that travels with him is as impressive as any. Vintage enthusiasts will fawn over the ‘52 Blackguard, which now sports a blue paisley pickguard, of course, and a bender. Both of those collector-grade guitars were luckily spared from the great flood of 2010 in Nashville.
An acclaimed superstar of modern country music, Brad Paisley has defined a guitar-centric sound infused with the voice and vibe of the Telecaster. Fender teamed up with this award-winning guitarist to create his signature model, the limited-edition Brad Paisley Road Worn Telecaster. An eye-catching instrument with plenty of country mojo, this stage-tested Telecaster is ideal for adding some Nashville flair to your arsenal.
- Series: Artist
- Body Material: Spruce / Paulownia / Spruce
- Body Finish: Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, Enhanced "V" Profile
- Neck Finish: Oiled Road Worn
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5"
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.650" Wide
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Bridge: 3-Saddle, Strings-Through-Body Tele with Compensated Brass Saddles
- Pickguard: Clear, with Black & Silver Paisleys
- Pickups: Custom Brad Paisley Spec Vintage-Style Telecaster (Bridge), "Twisted" Single-Coil Tele (Neck)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Extras: Includes Deluxe Fender Gig Bag