Alive and loud, Electromatic Center Block Jr. guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, these all-new models deliver the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart for decades. It’s the sound of honour itself - play proud.
The G5655TG Limited Edition Electromatic Center Block Jr. Single-Cut with Bigsby and Gold Hardware features a smaller-sized body with a chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Offering excellent playability, the 12”-radius laurel fingerboard hosts 22 medium jumbo frets and NeoClassic thumbnail inlays. Its dual Black Top FilterTron humbucking pickups deliver bold, dynamic and articulate tone with enhanced sonic punch.
This limited edition offering boasts stage-stealing style with its Snow Crest White finish and gleaming gold hardware, including the Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece, anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and G-arrow knobs.
- Snow Crest White finish
- Smaller-sized single-cutaway maple body with a chambered spruce center block
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays
- Dual Black Top FilterTron humbucking pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit
- Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Graph Tech NuBone nut
- Gold hardware, including G-arrow control knobs