The Hagstrom Viking has become one of Hagstrom’s most popular models, due to its wonderful tone, sleek looks and playability.
With the introduction of the longer scale Super Viking, the osmosis of the Classic Viking and Super Swede has created this powerful instrument which can only be described as “Super”.
With its flame maple body, block inlays and amazing finishes, the Super Viking with its longer scale length of 25.5” allows greater ease with drop tunings whilst offering ample sustain. Players will immediately notice the increase of resonance throughout the entire instrument along with its brilliant attack.
Incorporating the electronics from the Hagstrom Super Swede, and with the introduction of the new open framed H-50’C pickups, the player is able to switch between humbucking to single coil mode on each pickup independently with the use of each of the Super Vikings push/pull tone pots.
The Super Viking is offered an a vast array of captivating colours to satisfy even the most discriminating palate.
- Body: Semi-Hollow, Maple Ply
- Top/Back/Sides: Flame Maple Ply
- Neck: Maple, Set Neck
- Fingerboard: Resinator™ with Block Inlays
- Truss Rod: H-Expander
- Tuning Keys: Hagstrom, 18:1 ratio
Scale Length: 25.5”
- Pickups: Hagstrom H-50’C’s (Splitable)
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic Bridge
- Tailpiece: Hagstrom Trapeze
- Controls: 2x Volume, 2x Tone, (Push/Pull Coil Split), 3-Way Pickup Toggle