The Red Box 5 is the latest version of the award winning speaker simulation, now with new filtering options for small/large housings, modern/vintage speakers, and loose/tight response of the cabinet.
The Red Box does not sound like a mic’ed cab, it sounds like the cab itself! Thanks to this clear, direct sound, a Red Box will endear you to every seasoned PA tech and studio engineer. And the secret behind many of today‘s best sounding guitar tracks is, that they are double-tracked with a microphone and a Red Box, or that the pure Red Box signal is run through microphone- and room emulating software plug-ins. This enables a perfect mix of ambience and ultra-direct attack.
- INPUT: 6,3 mm (1/4“) jack
- THRU: 6,3 mm (1/4“) jack
- OUTPUT: XLR, balanced
- POWER SUPPLY: Phantom powered (48 Volts, 10mA)
- EXTERNAL POWER SUPPLY: 9-24 Volts AC or DC (optional)
- BATTERY: 9 Volts (optional)
- DIMENSIONS: 115 x 40 x 60 mm
- WEIGHT: 0,2 kg