Featuring a rechargeable lithium battery with life of 4/5 hours at full charge, the U2 Wireless Guitar System from Xvive is the most compact and easy way of freeing yourself from the usual tangle of cables that is every musicians bane.
Comprising of two simple and small 1/4 jack connectors that act as transmitter and receiver, the U2 is ideal for stage, home and studio use and can also connect via Bluetooth to your favourite devices, using 24bit resolution to capture every detail in realtime – uncompressed, natural, clean tone with no delay – at a range of up to 300ft/90m.
- Includes a transmitter and a receiver
- Upto 100 feet line-of-sight transmission range
- Delay time:6 ms
- 10Hz-20kHz frequency response
- 6 compatible channels
- 24-bit Delta Sigma,
- 2.4GHz broadcast
- Low-noise system with high-quality 24-bit A/D conversion and 105dB dynamic range
- Works for approximately 5 hours with rechargeable lithium battery
- Side-mounted 1/4-inch ins and outs on receiver
- Offers superior sound with full bandwidth and zero compression
The Xvive USA Design Team
The XVIVE Audio USA Design Team is made up of musicians and engineers who have decades of professional experience.
Howard Davis works as our Chief Designer. He is well known for his many pedal designs for Electro Harmonix (1976 to 1981) and later did design work for Pigtronix (including the Mother Ship analog guitar Synthesizer). He has done independent design work for several artists and we are very happy to have him aboard.
Darius Mostowfi has been a DSP and analog expert in the pedal industry for 18 years. He also co-designed the very successful guitar interface AmpKit LiNK HD.
Ray Heasman has been working on high-end audio systems and signal processing for 15 years. He was instrumental in the design of the recently released Pigtronix Echolution 2 Deluxe and Infinity Looper.