Faith Naked Venus Mahogany, Electro-Acoustic, All Solid Mahogany
FKVMGRegular price £685.00 Sale price £548.00
The Venus is the now iconic shape that brought Faith Guitars to the consciousness of so many players over the years. The combination of a 15" lower bout and a slimmer depth of body looks to classic OM or Auditorium body-shapes for inspiration, and makes the Venus the perfect compromise.
Faith All-Mahogany models deliver a clear, linear tone which is very sweet and woody with plenty of midrange.
Using Mahogany for both the top and body of a guitar makes for a very friendly instrument that responds well to hard picking, strumming and finger-style techniques alike. Further to this, the sound produced is unburdened by overly audible overtones and harmonics, so they perform brilliantly when recording.
The FKVMG is equipped with a Fishman Presys1 preamp system which features a contour EQ control, Volume control, Phase button and an integrated tuner.
- Top Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Back Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Side Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Binding: N/A
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 2mm Abalone
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl F at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Faith Precision Chrome
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: NuBone (LC6116)/(LC9110)
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Indonesian Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Ablone Dots
- Finish Type: 2 Stage Satin all over
- Gigbag Included