Gretsch G5222 Electromatic Double Jet BT with V-Stoptail, Laurel Fingerboard, London GreyRegular price £519.00 Sale price £459.00
True Jet Essence with BroadTron Might
The all-new G5222 Electromatic Double Jet BT V-Stoptail delivers BroadTron power with classic Jet clarity.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies
At the heart of each Electromatic Jet BT is a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces a rich, present mid-range that accentuates big lows and shimmering highs.
All-new Black Top BroadTron Pickups
A pair of Black Top BroadTron pickups drive the chambered mahogany body with maple top through thick, aggressive overdrive while maintaining astounding definition and note balance suitable for the most pristine clean tone.
The Electromatic Jet BT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
- Double-cut chambered mahogany body with arched maple top
- Lower set mahogany neck for effortless access and performance
- 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic inlays
- Black Top BroadTron pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, bridge pickup volume control, neck pickup volume control and three-position toggle switch
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Black pickguard
- Chrome hardware
- Available in Aged Natural, Jade Grey Metallic, London Grey and Walnut Stain