Gretsch G5260T Electromatic Jet Baritone with Bigsby, Laurel Fingerboard, Airline SilverRegular price £689.00 Sale price £619.00
The all-new G5260T Electromatic Jet Baritone with Bigsby captures essential Jet power and fidelity at sub-sonic levels.
The Jet Baritone rattles foundations with dual Gretsch mini humbucking pickups that capture thundering lows while retaining a piano-like articulation and definition for intoxicating sonic size and width at every level of gain. Simple tone-shaping is provided by a three-position toggle switch as well as master volume and master tone controls.
An elongated 29"-scale accommodates lower tunings without loss of string tension, while the sturdy bolt-on maple neck is topped with a comfortable 12" radius laurel fingerboard featuring 22 medium jumbo frets.
Other premium features and appointments include an anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge, Bigsby B50 tailpiece, pearloid Neo-Classic inlays, white binding with purfling and chrome hardware.
Crafted with unmistakable Gretsch sound, style and playability, the G5260T Electromatic Jet Baritone with Bigsby is available in classic Black with silver pickguard or in a striking Airline Silver finish with black pickguard.
- Solid mahogany body
- Bolt-on maple neck
- 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays
- Dual Gretsch mini humbucking pickups
- Three-position toggle switch, master volume and master tone controls
- Bigsby B50 tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- White binding with black/white purfling
- Chrome hardware
- Available in Black with silver pickguard or in Airline Silver with black pickguard