Gretsch G5220 Electromatic Jet BT Single-Cut with V-Stoptail, Black Walnut Fingerboard, Casino GoldRegular price £495.00
Sophisticated and sensible, Electromatic Jet BT models are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. Theyre your next-step Gretsch - bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability.
True Jet Essence with BroadTron Might
The all-new G5220 Electromatic Jet BT Single-Cut with V-Stoptail delivers BroadTron power with classic Jet clarity.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies
At the heart of each Electromatic Jet BT is a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces a rich, present mid-range that accentuates big lows and shimmering highs.
All-new Black Top BroadTron Pickups
A pair of Black Top BroadTron pickups drive the chambered mahogany body with maple top through thick, aggressive overdrive while maintaining astounding definition and note balance suitable for the most pristine clean tone.
The Electromatic Jet BT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
- Upgraded chambered mahogany body with maple top for a strong sonic profile and exceptional acoustic balance
- Lower set mahogany neck for effortless access and performance
- 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Dual Black Top BroadTron pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup volume controls
- Gretsch V-Stoptail tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Upgraded appointments include bound headstock, plain-face head cap, vintage-inspired purfling, Big Block inlays and closed back tuning keys
- Chrome hardware