Faith Blood Moon Burst Venus Electro-Acoustic, Left Handed, All Solid Indonesian TrembesiRegular price £1,049.00 Sale price £839.00
VOTED THE UKS BEST ACOUSTIC GUITAR 2016
The Venus Blood Moon is a beautiful instrument which uses only the finest, figured Javanese Trembesi for the top, back and sides. This indigenous Indonesian timber has long been used by furniture makers for its stunning appearance, but we have been convinced of its tonal properties for a good while too.
Not unlike Hawaiian Koa, a solid Trembesi instrument reacts in a similar way to Mahogany, delivering warmth and balance across the strings, while still having a little rosewood-eque sparkle at the top end.
The exclusive Blood Moon burst finish and solid flamed maple binding serves to enhance its stunning appearance further.
Each guitar will have its own distinct figuring: Some with straight, pronounced verticle grains; Some with horizontal flaming; and even some with a combination of the two. But regardless of the individual figuring of each model, the tone will be wonderful, and the appearance will be truly unique.
- Top Wood: Solid Figured Indonesian Trembesi
- Back Wood: Solid Figured Indonesian Trembesi
- Side Wood: Solid Figured Indonesian Trembesi
- Binding: Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl F at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Top / Gloss Back and Sides
- Electronics: Fishman INK3 Preamp and Fishman Undersaddle Pickup
- Hardcase: Included