Guild OM-140CE Left Handed, Electro-Acoustic, All Solid, Sitka Spruce Top, Mahogany Back, Natural GlossRegular price £860.00
This mid-sized orchestra shaped acoustic is equally suited for strumming and fingerpicking, and produces a sweet, balanced tone. The perfect choice for the versatile musician, the OM-140CE features a solid Sitka spruce top, solid African mahogany back and sides, and an elegant cutaway for access to higher frets. The hidden Guild/Fishman AP1 with Sonicore pickup gives this guitar a perfectly amplified boost for gigs and live performances. Other premium features include a bone nut and saddle and mother-of-pearl rosette. This model also has a 1¾" nut width on a vintage shaped Guild neck, iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s Guilds, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and Guilds new lightweight polyfoam case. Available in Natural or Antique Sunburst gloss finish.
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back: Solid African Mahogany
- Body Sides: Solid African Mahogany
- Body Shape: Orchestra
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 3 1/2"
- Body Depth Lower Bout: 4"
- Body Length: 19")
- Body Width Lower Bout: 15 1/4"
- Body Width Upper Bout: 11 1/4"
- Overall Guitar Length: 41"
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: C
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl Dots
- # of Frets: 20
- Tuning Machines: Guild Vintage-Style Open-Gear
- Hardware Finish/Plating: Nickel Plated
- Truss Rod: Single Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Hex Key
- Bridge: Pau Ferro
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/4"
- Saddle: Bone
- Bridge Pins: Ivory Coloured Plastic with Black Dot
- Strings: D’Addario EXP16 – Coated Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge, 12-53
- Case or Gig Bag: Guild Orchestra Polyfoam Case
- Strap Buttons: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- Electronics: Guild/Fishman AP1 with Sonicore pickup, Volume and Tone controls ,