Ashdown OriginAL HD-1 300W Bass HeadRegular price £299.00
The OriginAL clinches the key fundamentals of everything that makes a great bass amp. This lightweight, portable and stripped back bass amp head takes Ashdown back to the origin of their Tone.
Starting from the top, a passive/active switch determines the whether the amp is being used with a high or low output instrument and sets a clear signal path to the input control. From here, the player can fine-tune their input level using Ashdowns trademark VU meter, which takes pride of place at the very centre of the amp head.
- Power Output: 300 Watts
- Power Requirement: 115-230 Volts
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x Jack outputs
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance - 1M ohms Input range 150mv to 10v p-p
- Line Input: Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- DI Output: 600 Ohm balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohm
- Signal to noise: Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz
- Effects Send: Impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: Impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Weight (kg): 2.4kg