PRS SE Mark Holcombe, Holcombe BurstRegular price £899.00
The SE Mark Holcomb model truly stands on its own in the PRS lineup and delivers addictive playability thanks to some unique specifications, including a 24-fret, 25.5" scale length wide thin satin maple neck with 20" radius ebony fretboard. Holcombs signature pickups provide the right amount of output and articulation whether youre playing sophisticated chords or solos and whether youre playing alone or working in the mix of a band. Other specifications include a quilted maple veneer, black chrome hardware, and a 3-way blade pickup switch with push/pull tone knob for coil splitting.
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple with Quilted Maple Veneer
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Neck Wood: Maple with satin finish
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony with White Binding
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Bridge: Plate Style (String-Through)
- Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Black Chrome
- Treble Pickup: Mark Holcomb Signature Seymour Duncan "Omega"
- Bass Pickup: Mark Holcomb Signature Seymour Duncan "Alpha"
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Strings: 10-52
- Tuning: Ships Tuned to Drop C. Low to High: C, G, C, F, A, D.