Korg G1 Air Digital Piano, Brown Wood GrainRegular price £1,099.00
With unparalleled sound and a beautifully expressive playing experience, the G1 sets a new standard for the digital piano.
The breathtakingly detailed sound and dynamic feel of the G1 provides the pianist with every possible shade of musical expression. Based on decades of ground breaking piano sound technology from KORG, makers of the award-winning KRONOS, and a precisely engineered keyboard that responds perfectly from gentle pianissimo to powerful fortissimo, KORG have created a unique digital piano. The technology of the G1 is so advanced you can even see it; the beautifully crafted slim-line cabinet of the G1 is a result of KORGs unique history of musical instrument design and audio technology. Finally, there is no compromise between superb sound and impeccable design. Creating an immersive sound experience from a digital piano as compact and stylish as the G1 is a truly remarkable achievement. When you see it, touch it, and hear it, the KORG G1 will change your perception of digital pianos forever.
The sound of three of the worlds finest concert grand pianos
At the heart of the KORG G1 are 3 world-famous concert pianos, each with its own unique character. No one manufacturer can make a piano that meets the needs of every pianist, and so KORG has selected three renowned instruments from manufacturers in Germany, Austria and Japan. You can now experience the sound of three completely different grand pianos in your own home and select the one that you prefer for a particular piece of music.
The German Piano
Probably the most famous piano in the world and the choice of numerous pianists and concert venues for many years. Characterised by brilliant highs and rounded bass, the German piano is one of richness and power.
The Austrian Piano
An instrument with a rich heritage, the Austrian piano offers a warm but brilliantly colourful sound.
The Japanese Piano
The Japanese piano is characterised by its dynamic sound and is frequently used for a wide range of music genres, from classical to jazz and pop.
- Colour Variations - Black (G1-BK), White (G1-WH), Brown (wood-grain finish) (G1-BR)
- Keyboard - 88 key (A0-C8), RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3) Keyboard
- Touch Selection - Five types
- Pitch - Transpose, Master tuning
- Temperament - Nine type
- Sound Generation - Stereo PCM
- Maximum Polyphony - 120 voices (max)
- Sounds - 29 sounds + 3 bass sounds
- Effects - Brilliance, Reverb and Chorus (3 levels each)
- Recorder - 2 track*, Maximum 45,000 notes (400k bytes)
- *: It is not possible to change the sound per track.
- Demo Songs - 50 (Sound Demos: 10, Piano Songs: 40)
- Metronome - Tempo, beat, sounds, level
- Pedals - Damper*, Soft*, Sostenuto
- *: Half-pedaling supported
- Connections - LINE OUT, MIDI (IN, OUT), USB, Headphones x 2, Pedal, Speakers, DC 24V Controls Power, VOLUME, G.PIANO, A.PIANO, J.PIANO, OTHERS, FAVOURITE, SPLIT, FUNCTION, SELECT, TEMPO (+, -), METRONOME, PLAY/PAUSE, STOP, REC, PART1, PART2
- Wireless Method - Bluetooth(A2DP Sink)
- Speakers - 12 cm (4.72";) x 2, 5 cm (1.97";) x 2
- Output Power - (20 W + 20 W) x 2
- Power Supply - DC 24 V
- Power Consumption - 28 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H) - 1,346 mm x 384 mm x 822 mm/52.99"; x 15.12"; x 32.36"; / 1,346 mm x 384 mm x 985 mm/ 52.99"; x 15.12"; x 38.78"; (with key cover opened)
- Weight - 41 kg/90.39 lbs. (including stand)
- Included Items - AC adapter, dedicated stand
- Accessories - PC 550-BK/WH, PC 770-BK/WH adjustable height benches