Gretsch Limited Edition G2627T Streamliner Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby FSR, Shoreline GoldRegular price £599.00
Revitalizing the best elements from the past, the G2627T Streamliner Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby in an exclusive Shoreline Gold finish bursts into the modern music era with powerful sound and style. Brash and feedback-resistant, the sleek G2627T is designed for the guitarist who demands more than the mundane from an instrument—more performance, more style and most importantly, more volume.
- Trio of all-new Broad’Tron pickups
- Double-cutaway 16” arched maple body with chambered spruce center block
- Stylish cat’s eye F-holes
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with pearloid Small Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets
- Master volume, master tone and individual pickup volume controls
- Bigsby-licensed B70 tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Vintage-style black control knobs, aged white binding with upgraded purfling and nickel hardware
The Streamliner’s sound is driven by its spruce center block and trio of Broad’Tron humbucking pickups. These pickups spawn improved definition with tighter bass response for robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the double-cutaway body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on rocking stages.
Unlock endless tonal options with the added middle pickup and versatile control layout—a pair of three-way pickup toggle switches engages every pickup combination, while master tone control, master volume control and neck, middle and bridge pickup volume controls allow for complete tonal flexibility.
A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with pearloid Small Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby- licensed B70 vibrato tailpiece, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
All the classic eye-catching style you’ve come to expect from Gretsch is here—vintage-style black control knobs, unique Cat’s Eye F-holes, elegant aged white binding, slick-looking nickel hardware, black pickguard and arched laminated maple construction. Nearly impossible to put down once you pick it up, the G2627T Streamliner has the updated sound and classic style that has earned Gretsch accolades since the dawn of rock ‘n’ roll.
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 11.5" (29.2 cm)
- Lower Bout: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Waist: 9.75" (248 mm)
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Profile: Thin "U"
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Pickups: Broad'Tron (x3)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle #1: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup; 3-Position Toggle #2: Position 1: Middle Pickup Off, Position 2. Neck, Bridge, Middle Pickups, Position 3: Neck and Middle Pickups
- Controls: Volume 1. Neck Pickup, Volume 2. Middle Pickup, Volume 3. Bridge Pickup, Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B70
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Hardware Colour: Nickel
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Black Vintage-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)