Brian May "Mini May" Guitar in Antique CherryRegular price £249.00
With an ultra-compact, Red Special flavoured body shape and neck design, the new, upgraded Mini May features a significantly extended scale length to improve intonation and playability. The bridge, with 6 individually adjustable saddles, has been moved further towards the back of the guitar, increasing the scale length to 22.7".
The single Tri-Sonic style pickup has been re-positioned accordingly and is now routed directly into the body whilst the scratchplate retains its original position, thereby preserving the unique BMG aesthetics.
Fully supportive of global conservation efforts, the 2019 model is also now available for international purchase, without restriction and, complete with BMG padded gig bag, makes a perfect travel companion... ONE WORLD, ONE MINI MAY!
- New, Longer 22.7" (576mm) Scale Length
- Lightweight, Pinstripe Bound, Double Cutaway, Meranti Body
- Maple Neck
- 18 fret Merbau Fingerboard
- BM Brand Tri-Sonic Style Pickup with single Volume & Tone Controls
- Padded Gig Bag with BMG Signature Logo