Gretsch G2210 Streamliner Junior Jet Club, Laurel Fingerboard, Imperial StainRegular price £330.00 Sale price £279.00
An exciting new addition to the Streamliner Collection, the G2210 Streamliner Junior Jet Club is a stripped-down workhouse that's built to take a beating.
With aggressive attack and quick response, the sleek Junior Jet Club is designed for the down and dirty guitarist who demands no-nonsense tone at an affordable price.
Powered by Broad'Tron humbucking pickups, this Streamliner guitar delivers robust lows, and a throaty midrange that is harnessed and shaped by a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. A fast-playing 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Neo-Classic inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the bolt-on nato neck with a thin "U"-shaped profile, ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
Dressed in stylish finishes including Golddust, Gunmetal, Imperial Stain and Vintage White, the G2210 also features an anchored compensated wrap-around bridge, synthetic bone nut, bound neck, vintage-style control knobs, tortoise pickguard and nickel hardware.
- Dual Broad'Tron pickups
- Single-cut nato body
- Bolt-on nato neck
- 12Ó-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays
- Master volume and master tone controls and three-way toggle switch
- Anchored compensated wrap-around bridge
- Single-ply tortoise pickguard
- Vintage-style control knobs and nickel hardware
- Available in Golddust, Gunmetal, Imperial Stain and Vintage White