Jackson Concept Series Rhoads RR24-7, Ebony Fingerboard, Desert CamoRegular price £2,099.00
Think of unconventional takes on our revered, high-tech Jackson shapes at an enticing price point. That's what you have with the all-new Jackson Concept Series, a lineup of instruments designed for the serious-minded, high-performance guitarist, featuring upgrades and attributes typically found on custom shop creations.
Continuing to evolve the metal legacy pioneered by Randy Rhoads, the all-new Concept Series Rhoads RR24-7 is a refined offset and angular 7-string instrument infused with aggressive tone and effortless playability, all at a superior value.
Jackson neck-through-body construction ensures ergonomic comfort during long sets along with monstrous sustain and smooth playing all the way up to the 24th jumbo fret. Graphite-reinforcement rods run through the three-piece maple neck, protecting it against environmental depredations, while the gloss camo matched neck finish takes things up a notch aesthetically. The ultra-fast 12"-16" compound radius bound ebony fingerboard is built from the get-go for easy chording and riffing near the nut and rapid, fret-out-free leads as you move up the neck. Glow-in-the-dark Luminlay side dots are also a game-changer for performing musicians, providing fretboard guidance even on the darkest of stages.
Engineered for the forward-looking metal virtuoso, a pair of Seymour Duncan Distortion 7 pickups provide tight and mean lows with a searing top end for a variety of metal styles. Easily shape these high-output humbuckers to your satisfaction with a three-position pickup toggle switch, single volume knob and single tone control. The expressive Floyd Rose Original double-locking tremolo system will retain tuning stability even through the most extreme pitch changes.
Brimming with standout Jackson style, the Rhoads RR24-7's alder body is finished in Desert Camo and features all-black hardware including the Gotoh tuners and Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons, distinctive pearloid sharkfin inlays and camo matched reverse Jackson pointed 7-in-line headstock.
- 26.5"-scale, 7-string guitar
- Alder body
- Through-body three-piece maple neck with graphite reinforcement and gloss camo matched finish on the back
- 12"-16" compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Luminlay side dots
- Seymour Duncan Distortion 7 bridge and neck pickups
- Three-position pickup toggle switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose Original double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Gotoh sealed die-cast tuners and Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons
- Available in Desert Camo with camo matched reverse Jackson pointed 7-in-line headstock and black hardware
- Jackson Foam Core case included