Jackson Concept Series Soloist SL Walnut HS, Ebony Fingerboard, Natural
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Think of unconventional takes on our revered, high-tech Jackson shapes at an enticing price point. That's what you have with the all-new Jackson Concept Series, a lineup of instruments designed for the serious-minded, high-performance guitarist, featuring upgrades and attributes typically found on custom shop creations.
The all-new Concept Series Soloist SL Walnut HS is a brazen and innovative instrument infused with aggressive tone, effortless playability and superior value.
A stylishly contoured mahogany body with a walnut top and pure Jackson neck-through-body construction ensure ergonomic comfort during long sets along with monstrous sustain and smooth playing all the way up to the 24th jumbo fret. Graphite-reinforcement rods run through the three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck, protecting it against environmental depredations, while the satin finish gives that smooth-as-butter playing feel. The ultra-fast 12"-16" compound radius bound ebony fingerboard is built from the get-go for easy chording and riffing near the nut and rapid, fret-out-free leads as you move up the neck. Glow-in-the-dark Luminlay side dots are also a game-changer for touring musicians, providing fretboard guidance even on the darkest of stages.
Directly mounted to the body for improved vibration transfer, the Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B bridge pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 neck pickup combine to strike a perfect balance between high output and springy bounce, allowing your solos to soar. Shape your tone with a three-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control with push-pull activation. Engage the push-pull control, and you'll be able to seamlessly shift between a crisp, searing Voice 1 and the high-output distortion of Voice 2, while the high-quality Floyd Rose Original double-locking tremolo (recessed) bridge gives you the chance to bend notes at the most extreme angles.
Boasting elegant Jackson style, the Concept Series Soloist SL Walnut HS comes in a Natural stained finish with gold hardware including Gotoh tuners and Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons, distinctive pearloid piranha tooth inlays and matching stained reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock.
- 25.5" scale length
- Mahogany body and walnut top
- Through-body three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck with graphite reinforcement and satin finish on the back
- 12"-16" compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid piranha tooth inlays
- Luminlay side dots
- Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B bridge pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 neck pickup
- Three-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose Original double-locking tremolo recessed bridge
- Gotoh die-cast locking tuners and Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons
- Available in Natural with matching reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock and gold hardware
- Jackson Foam Core case included