Jackson Concept Series Soloist SLAT7P HT MS, Ebony Fingerboard, Satin Bourbon Burst
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Think of unconventional takes on our revered, high-tech Jackson shapes at an enticing price point. That's what you have with the all-new Jackson Concept Series, a lineup of instruments designed for the serious-minded, high-performance guitarist, featuring upgrades and attributes typically found on custom shop creations.
The all-new Concept Series Soloist SLAT7P HT MS is a brazen and innovative instrument infused with aggressive tone, effortless playability and superior value. A stylishly contoured ash body with a poplar burl top and pure Jackson neck-through-body construction ensure ergonomic comfort during long sets along with monstrous sustain and smooth playing all the way up to the 24th jumbo fret. A multi-scale fingerboard accommodates two scale lengths (25.5"-27"), which unlocks more sonic possibilities while improving playing comfort, tension and intonation.
A stylishly contoured ash body with a poplar burl top and pure Jackson neck-through-body construction ensure ergonomic comfort during long sets along with monstrous sustain and smooth playing all the way up to the 24th jumbo fret. Graphite-reinforcement rods run through the five-piece maple/wenge/maple/wenge/maple neck, protecting it against environmental depredations, while the satin back finish gives that smooth-as-butter playing feel. The ultra-fast 12"-16" compound radius bound ebony fingerboard is built from the get-go for easy chording and riffing near the nut and rapid, fret-out-free leads as you move up the neck. Glow-in-the-dark Luminlay side dots l are also a game-changer for touring musicians, providing fretboard guidance even on the darkest of stages.
The Fishman Fluence Modern PRF-MH8-CB1 humbucking pickup in the bridge position and Fishman Fluence Modern PRF-MH8-AB1 humbucker in the neck position allows you to access brutal aggression and passive punch in the same guitar. Shape your tone with a three-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control with push/pull activation to switch between a crisp, searing Voice 1 and the high-output distortion of Voice 2. A high-quality Hipshot fixed bridge delivers maximum sustain and tonality, and rock-solid tuning stability throughout the most aggressive playing styles.
Swathed in sinister Jackson style, the Concept Series Soloist SLAT7P HT MS comes in Satin Bourbon Burst with all-black hardware including Gotoh tuners and Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons, Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut, distinctive pearloid piranha tooth inlays and colour matched reverse Jackson AT-1 3x4 black headstock.
- 25.5"- 27" multi-scale, 7-string guitar
- Ash body with poplar burl top and white binding
- Through-body five-piece maple/wenge/maple/wenge/maple neck with graphite reinforcement and satin finish on the back
- 12"-16" compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid piranha tooth inlays
- Luminlay side dots
- Fishman Fluence Modern PRF-MH8-CB1 bridge and Fishman Fluence Modern PRF-MH8-AB1 neck humbucking pickups
- Three-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control with push/pull activation to switch between Voice 1 and 2
- Hipshot 7 fixed bridge
- Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut
- Gotoh die-cast locking tuners and Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons
- Available in Satin Bourbon Burst with colour matched reverse Jackson AT-1 3x4 headstock and black hardware
- Jackson Foam Core case included