PRS 2021 SE Custom 24/08, Eriza VerdeRegular price £899.00
The Custom 24 is the quintessential PRS guitar: the iconic guitar that started it all back in 1985. The Custom 24-08 keeps all the foundational specs of the instrument, while taking the Custom platform to new sonic territories.
Like the Core Series instrument, the SE Custom 24-08 features two mini-toggle coil tap switches that individually split the humbuckers into true single coils for a total of eight pickup configurations.
Classic design elements include a maple top, mahogany back, rosewood fretboard, 24 frets, 25” scale length, bird inlays, signature headstock logo, and PRS patented tremolo.
- Top Wood: Maple w/Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Body Carve: Shallow Violin Carve
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: "Old School" Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Moulded
- Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Truss Rod Cover: "Custom"
- Treble Pickup: TCI "S" Treble
- Bass Pickup: TCI "S" Bass
- Controls: Volume and Tone control, with 3-way toggle pickup switch, and two Mini-Toggle Coil-Tap switches
- Strings: PRS Classic, 9-42
- Included Accessories: PRS Gig Bag